- Waste recovery
- Feed & grain
- Recycling Applications
- Coal Handling Plant
- Salt processing industries
- Minerals (e.g. Bauxite)
How Does it work?
The magnetic field of the pulley attracts the ferrous fines which are held to the belt until it reaches the underside. The separated ferrous materials pass out of the magnetic field and are collected separately into a chute or bin. The cleaned material is discharged normally over the pulley in a vertical drop.
Magnetic Pulleys have following features:
- The magnetic pulleys can be installed easily at conveyor discharge
- They give complete magnetic protection over the entire face of the pulley for removing ferrous contaminants
- For different conveyors the magnetic pulleys of different sizes are available
- The pulleys either use ceramic magnets or powerful rare earth magnets