MAXIMA magnetic drawer are constructed by a group of magnetic grates and housing. It would be one layer or multiple layers inside the housing which depend on the material condition. Usually, a magnetic drawer is installed into the pipeline. So mounting way have to be decided by customer.
When material flows into the top of the housing, it is forced to cascade in a zig-zag pattern from row to row over the magnetic tubes, which ensures maximum tramp metal captured since the product comes in direct and repeated contact with a magnet as it travels through the magnetic drawer housing.
1. Finishing: Fine polishing and well welding to meet food grade.
2. Material: All the frames and housing are stainless steel with seamless steel tube
3. Magnet: High strength rare-earth Magnet.
4.Working Temperature: Standard magnetic drawer working temperature is Ã¢‰¦ 80Ã¢„ƒ, but if higher temperature is required, we can offer up to 350Ã¢„ƒ to meet your special applications
5. Type of mounting: Round or Square, flange or quick release clamp are decided by customer
6. As rare earth magnets are extremely powerful and tramp metal is very difficult to remove by hand. We are ready to offer you an easy-clean design type drawer magnet.
7. Customer designs, specifications can be fulfilled.